Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Chai popsicles

 I am so wanting to try chai popsicles! I loved these chocolate milk popsicles and pudding pops. I purchased the popsicle molds from Amazon. Maybe this weekend? They are seriously the best thing since Lululemon after a workout.
Speaking of workouts. I would love to be seeing this sight in the morning after a long run. This week was supposed to be my first week of marathon training and I even got a purple racer back tank from Lululemon as my marathon outfit. On sale and last one in store! 
RUN:Swiftly Racerback
But, my foot has been aching after a treadmill run of speed intervals. Cool news - I have never ran a 5:40 pace on the treadmill. Bad news - I have never done that pace, I had just done a speed workout four days prior, and I was not wearing socks. And I was recovering from strep. 

So, I am not sure where my foot leaves me for the November race. I have a doctor's appointment with a sports doctor tomorrow. If I have to push back my race I will - maybe Disney Marathon in Jan? The only thing is it's 98 percent full. I just hope it's not plantar fasciitis, which kept me from my last half marathon. 

 Here's Ry Ry and I at the beach! My sweet niece and nephew went with us and my lovely mom!


Sweet bottom boy. 

The drive there. 




Red Robin fries. Just do it. Andrew, Livi and Ava and Soph. 



I came home and Brandon was wearing my volleyball pin from high school. You know the era of big hair. Shame Erin. Shame. 
 Andrew's new shirt. We loved it.



 The game of Things. Have you played it? It's so fun! There are questions like "Things You Shouldn't do at a hospital" and then you write down your answer and people guess who said what.







No comments: