Monday, May 06, 2013

Swim season

Warm weather is slipping into our weeks more and more. This weekend we are looking at 80s and our pool at the gym is open so I have been planning ahead.

I have already got some swimming suits for the kiddos and I, pool towels, cover ups, and swim toys. Yes, this is way ahead of the game.

I learned my lesson the hard way last year after every size of swimming suit was sold out and the toys were gone. I literally could not buy a size 5 bathing suit for the girls. Odd.

I got a cute swimming suit from Down East Basics. My friend Sarah recommended it as a place that had modest suits. I love that they are tankinis and awesome for rounding up kids at the pool.

Yellow suit that is so cute.

I also liked this suit but it's already out of stock. See!?
Sausalito Halter - Blazing Yellow



Vintage Tank-- Mod Flower

No comments: