Monday, June 25, 2012

Running again...

I am still in love with running. I was worried perhaps having a baby would somehow horribly affect either my running ability or desire. Hmm. Not.a.chance.

My cardio is still low on endurance, either that or the 90 degree day sapped it out of me. I ran 2 miles around a 9:28 pace/10:11 pace on our trail. Since I am supposed to still take it easy, I didn't bust it all out, but kept a pretty manageable pace. Can't wait for the next weeks as I can completely start running.

Since you are also not supposed to amp up mileage beyond 10 percent per week. I am doing one extra mile each week depending on how I feel. So, this week is 1-2 and next week is either 1-2 or 2-3 based on how I feel.

I am still not allowed to swim until week 6. Boo. It's going to be 95 this week.



No comments: