Monday, September 12, 2011

Ava's first day of preschool

My little Ava had her first day of preschool last Tuesday. We loaded up by the door to get into the car and Ava was dressed, picture taken...you get the picture. Until I realized the pilot was locked and the keys were in the car.

Officer Katie from the Marysville Police was so nice to come out and get my car opened. After some mom prayers sent up -- lots --- we got the pilot unlocked and went to preschool. We had yogurt parfaits in mason jars for snacks. Mmm.

Ava loved her class, reading stories, seeing her class and meeting her teachers. She goes to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Sophia kept on asking, "Mom, where's my class?" I can't wait to see how much Ava learns this year. She is pumped to go and wanted me to leave her classroom after the first couple of minutes.






1 comment:

christina said...

YEA AVA!!!