Monday, March 28, 2011

Our weekend

Panda reading.
Ava still holding faith for the Buckeyes.
Little teacher.
Poppa Kuhns watching the OSU game at Luke's bday party.
Little Charlotte in her clown wig.
Brandon and I rooting on the Bucks.

Ethan by Luke's cake he helped decorate. He had three pieces!: )
My clean desk!

Hi guys! I started writing this blog as a way to keep contact with family, including my sisters in Phoenix and Denver and our family in Michigan.

So, we had a great weekend -- pretty relaxing since Ava and I were getting over being sick. We both have felt fine. My medicine just makes me a tired and dizzy. I cannot wait to be done with it. I was sitting in church yesterday planning an escape plan if I didn't stop feeling the room spin.

Friday we celebrated my best little brother's birthday--29! Happy Birthday Luke! :)

We ate so much food! We had Kelly's spinach soup (so good), deer tenderloin, bbq chicken, salad, corn pudding and two types of cake - ethan's jello cake he decorated and mom's pineapple cake in a cast-iron skillet.

How did I walk after that?

Then Brandon stayed and watched OSU lose their game. We had a chill Sat. I got a pedicure. So nice after being sick in the house for the last two weeks. It was pure bliss. I had three magazines, a bird feeder beside the chair (i love watching birds), and a quick pedicure.

The girls had fun with Brandon who went to breakfast that morning with friends.

The girls love playing with Brandon's books and arranging them around the blue room like it's a library. Ava even plays school with her animals. She is such a good little teacher.



Saturday and Sunday we relaxed around the house and got ready for the week. My favorite thing? My clean desk! Brandon organized it for me and I love how clean it is. Agh...


No comments: