Thursday, March 29, 2012

Oh sweet grapefruit...

I am craving grapefruit right now even though I just had a small bowl full after dinner.

Between you and me - I could eat two of them nicely chilled with their glistening ruby sections neatly cut out and the juice filling a bowl.

And orange juice - I love drinking it although without a baby I never ever drank the stuff.

We went through about $10 worth of watermelon in two days. It broke my heart when it was gone.

Pregnancy cravings are so weird and random. Just look at these celebrity moms and their cravings.

Lately, I have been craving hard-boiled eggs with mustard, grapefruit, fruit and those fruit leather things. But, grapefruit is our new after-meal dessert.

Did you ever have any weird cravings that you just HAD to have?

Jennifer Garner craves cookies and cheese puffs. 
Pregnant Jennifer Garner

No comments: