Thursday, July 07, 2011

Sweat dates





































Do you do sweat dates?

Don't get me wrong, I love to dress up and go out on the town. But our best dates are usually low-key sweat dates (running or biking or kayaking). Is it a guy thing? I feel like we always have the best time when there is no pressure to have a "great date night because who knows when we will fit it in again."

Last Thursday we rode 14.25 miles on the Olentangy Bike Trail. We rode behind some of the Huntington Pelotonia bike people, which was fun for bike handling. Me? I have zero bike handling experience around sharp curves, wet bridges etc. In fact, I go around a sharp curve and I scream. Brandon shakes his head and says, "Why?" He was a great coach last week though and the bike ride got me so hungry for dinner at Winking Lizard. Their wings are legendary. And we topped our date night off with fro-yo.

Do you and your friends/husband/boyfriend do sweat dates? What's your fav. way to spend time together? Inside or outside? We love going outside during the summer.

No comments: