Saturday, November 29, 2008

yikes.

What a day! This was after a long day of sickness at the Shmidt house. We love our banana popsicles!

Boy, it's getting time to say hello to baby!
I am not usually a complainer. I have been called a hypochondriac by my lovely sister, Jessie, but not a complainer. But, I really can't take being prego anymore. I mean, it's really hard right now to juggle a family when all I want to do is curl up in my bed by 4 p.m.


Maybe it's because I didn't get a nap today or because I hit the early thanksgiving day sales, but I am just pooped. Running and keeping up with a 23-month old when you are almost 38 weeks pregnant can be difficult.


And I am really irritable (just ask brandon). So yes, I am "that complaining pregnant woman" that everyone rolls their eyes at. But, not getting sleep, constant pain from the baby kicking my ribs, heartburn, acid reflux, tiredness, leg cramps, crazy hormones, hot spots on the belly and other things to random to name are getting to me.


I guess I am used to being blessed with good health and to have chronic pain (mostly at night) is new. I really don't know how people in chronic pain cope.


I realize how much of a blessing this baby is though, we really wanted Ava to have a sister and sophia is on her way dec. 8. Thank goodness!


I just have to keep muttering to myself, "Dec. 8."


No comments: