Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Colorado vacation_Mount Evans

High on the top of Mount Evans
Olivia loved being on Mount Evans
I wonder how the car drive down was with Colin!
Colin, Jessie and Brady enjoyed a picnic with us at the top!
After our trip on Wed. to Mount Evans, we travelled to the Rocky
Mountain Park to go to Winterpark. The poles on the side
of the road help to indicate snow levels during winter.
So, we are back in Ohio and man, the land of the plains is so...flat! We had a great time and it was very hard to return home. Remember, my comment about how i missed my house? I miss the view there more! And my sisters and little nephew and nieces!

Most mornings we would head upstairs and see Colin, Olivia and Brad either playing in the family room or eating breakfast, which usually included their favorite fruit in the world, blueberries!

I love how Brady says blueberries! He says it in this high singsongy voice that makes you wonder how you missed this fruit all of your life. It must be good!

I have loaded pictures today to show some of our highlights. Thanks so much Jessie and nick for a great time! You are the best hosts! And Rachel and Olivia- thanks for your van and getting to be sort've roomies.

Till thanksgiving!

No comments: