Wednesday, January 24, 2007

my labor ipod playlist











Labor ipod playlist:
Hi all! So, Brandon has been getting my ipod playlist ready for me during labor. I told him i want some of his songs on the playlist because angry music helps me workout harder -- he.he. But, so far he has put pretty good songs on my playlist.

I love All American Rejects new song, "It ends Tonight." If you haven't heard it, go to their web site for a snippet http://www.allamericanrejects.com/home.aspx.

Here are some more samples that are on the playlist:

  • Into the Rush - Aly & Aj
  • It Ends Tonight- All American Rejects (get it?) ha
  • Get on the Floor - BananaRama - favorite fun song!
  • In the morning - razorlight -brandon found these guys on the UK hit list
  • and Before i fall to pieces - razorlight
  • She moves in her own ways - Kooks
  • Here it Goes Again - Ok Go! (Treadmill video)

And some sappy post labor songs -

  • How to Save a life and Over my Head-- The Fray - hey, you have to have a Grey's Anatomy Song in the hospital
  • Snow patrol - any song! :)

Fun songs:

  • (Here) in your arms - HelloGoodbye - my favorite new group - i found these guys before brandon even did!
  • Oh, it is love - HelloGoodbye

Angry music:

  • One step Closer - Hybrid theory - linkin park

Misc:

  • Winds of Change - Kutless

No comments: