Monday, January 22, 2007

39 weeks...the end is in sight

Hi all. Still here and now i am on maternity leave. I am feeling pretty tired now and have lots less energy than i used to. I tell brandon that i can do one to two things a day and then i am done. I am really excited to meet our little one. we have everything ready for her -- tomorrow i have an appointment to get the car seat installation checked at the health department here in marysville.

The dr's office called today and said that our induction is scheduled for next monday, Jan 29 at 8 a.m. if we haven't delivered yet. I really can't believe it's getting so close. It's so crazy to think that ava will be here then. I really don't even believe there's a little one in there! how weird huh. But, i know that until i see her, i won't totally believe it -- or feel the painful contractions!! I have been having contractions off and on for about two weeks. Last saturday night, i had a contraction that hurt so bad i shot up in bed in the middle of the night. I was seriously so sick i thought i was going to throw up. mmm something to look forward to!

and tonight brandon and i went and stocked up on groceries for when baby is here. I also went to dream dinners in powell (www.dreamdinners.com) and stocked up. It was so fun -- i went with my aunt rita--and so nice to get 10 meals done in 1.5 hours. I didn't know if the food would be good, but it was!

Since i have some extra time on my hands this week, i am trying out some new recipes. i am going to make my friend Joleen's lemon mini muffins tomorrow morning- they are so good - lemon mini cupcakes dipped in glace'. I love them! And trying to make some mini banana breads for next week.

anyways, we are delivering at Riverside Hospital in Columbus. Hope to have more news soon!!

No comments: