Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ryder's nursery sneak peek.

Ryder is almost here and I put some of the finishing touches on his nursery this weekend. I made the pinwheels and put them on his wall with tacky clay and organized his room.

If you are interested in making these pinwheels they are super simple. I found a link here for the pinwheel tutorial online and bought the papers at Michael's for around $6.00. The whole project took about one hour. It added movement and fun colors to his little wall area above the crib.

I loved the result!

The below photo was my inspiration photo for the pinwheels. Love the wheels and the honeycomb design on the drawers.
Love these! 

Starting the project. I used a knife to make sure the folds were crisp. 



Flying pinwheels in orange, grey, and orange-polka dot



Ready for reading books with the girls and rocking Ryder to sleep.

Ryder's cute little cardigan from Aunt Becca on an Anthropologie hook. It was mistakenly marked $10,  instead of $30. 

My dad built this shelf and we used to have it in our room as kids.  

Love Pooh. 

The basket is from Target and was a gift from Mindy and Geoff. 

My mom got the changing sheet for us and I love it. It's orange-polka dot and from Etsy.

    Baby Wrap Sling Carrier-ORGANIC COTTON Baby Wrap/Sling Carrier-Spring Fling on Brown-DvD Included-Newborn to Toddler
    We got this baby wrap from Aunt Becca, Kelly and GG. Love. 

No comments: