Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Holy Rain...

It feels like it's been raining for the whole month of April. Our field across the way has a permanent lake and the girls have been stuck inside due to being sick and rain.

That's why when I saw tomorrow's forecast I jumped for joy.

I mean wouldn't you if you had rain for a straight month and then saw this?



Next 36 Hours

TodayTonightTomorrow
ShowersMostly ClearSunny
CloudyShowersMostly ClearSunny
44°F55°40°66°
Feels Like: 44°
HighLowHigh
Past 24-hr:
Precip: 0.33 in (est.)
Snow: 0 in
Chance of Rain:
40%
Chance of Precip:
10%
Chance of Precip:
0%
Wind:
From NNE at 2mph
Wind:
NNW at 11 mph
Wind:
NW at 10 mph
Wind:
WNW at 9 mph


Admittedly, I do not handle constant grey skies very well. I really enjoy sunshine and getting to be outside with the girls!

Saturday our forecast is not looking so hot for our race.


Sat
May 7
Showers
Showers
61°
56°
50%












I am okay running in rain though. Actually, it helps me focus on something other than the pain of the race.

Brandon and I are picking up our race packets tomorrow night at the Expo and then eating somewhere downtown. I used to work downtown Cbus and miss eating there! When I was doing my internship at the Statehouse we would visit all sorts of fun places to eat for lunch or happy hour. Mmmm.

No comments: