Wednesday, April 06, 2011

The moon broke!

Boo. Wednesdays are a dirty word around our house lately because it means speedwork -- which means exhaustion, we both dread these workouts. Last wed. we were both so tired that we went to bed at 9 pm after running. Brandon did his 7 miles this morning and I am going tonight to do three mile sprints with four miles of warm up/cool down/recovery.

We are trying to get caught up with all of our appointments (lessons, dentist, etc) that we missed when we were sick and I feel like our week is straight up c-r-a-z-y.

Is it just this time of year? Is your family's schedule busy as well?

Ava last night said the funniest thing about the half moon. She looked at it and said, "Mom! The moon broke in half!" I laughed so hard. I remember my little niece Olivia used to say that the "moon was hers."


 Half Moon Image,Picture,Photograph

No comments: