Sunday, September 20, 2009

Brain freeze

Since I have really no burning desire to write an article for this site, I thought I would just take the easy way out and do some random thoughts about the last week or so.

Here goes:
  • Love watching Olivia with Ava.
  • Ava is a really good red raspberry picker.
  • Ava loves to dress herself and gets a new outfits on all of the time.
  • I wish my sisters and fams lived closer. i miss them right now.
  • I am not interested in cooking this weekend or most weekends. Cooked out.
  • Working out at the rec center again to get back in pre-baby shape. It feels good to be back and to work out hard again.
  • Can't wait to see the girls pick out pumpkins next weekend!
  • Sophia's poopy is getting even more disgusting as she eats more and more food.
  • What do you do on a Sunday when you are not cleaning, cooking or reading. Relax? It's so hard to sit and relax!
  • Need to wash car. Need to sweep car. Put it off until tomorrow.
  • I am ready for fall, but not the dreary sky weather.
  • Can you say "Ohio" without emphasizing the "hi" in the middle part?
  • I have an awesome family in all their crazy finery. Just thought I would put that out there.
  • After 6 years of marriage, I love Brandon even more than when we were first married.
  • Brandon is supreme at breakfast in bed. He made me toast with apple butter and little apple slices around the toast. And strong coffee. very strong.
  • Sophia is turning into a little girl. She is a stinker! She is very ornery and independant. she loves life and people. She won't even let me feed her most times and loves to eat messy foods by herself.
  • Little girl's clothes are so adorable I can't help myself.
  • MMM. Pumpkin. Yum.
  • Starbucks drink of moment: Grande Iced Coffee, one pump cinammon dolce, little bit of cream. Thanks Marsha (Kevin on the weekends.)
  • Brandon's drink: Grande coffee in a venti cup.
  • Ava's drink: Agi

No comments: