Wednesday, July 23, 2008

19 weeks

Everything is going really well on the baby front. Ava is getting so big and loves to read. She is reading "Hop on Pop" right now with Brandon. Ava is also saying new words including, "truck," "poppa," and "cheese." We were on vacation in the Outer Banks so of course I had to use tons of sunscreen on her. Bran and I were laughing at her because she would go over to the sunscreen and start going "shh, shh, shh," making the sound of the sunscreen coming out!

She really loved the beach after she got used to having sand on her hands. And Brandon and I loved going to the beach, going to the sand dunes at Jockey Ridge Park, and eating tons and tons of seafood! Yummy crab legs. If you get a chance, go there sometime. We had a great time. We also got a chance to visit Monticello, home of Thomas Jefferson.

Pictures to come!

Baby in belly is doing well. Little Oliver as I call him! We find out next Wednesday, July 30 what we are having. I am all but certain it's a boy. He is really low, kicks a lot, is making me really uncomfortable because my muscles have relaxed, and is a little hiccupper!!

Anyways, i have to return all of our movies and books to the library so I better be going!

No comments: