Wednesday, June 04, 2008

pregnancy is err...great.....gulp

Pregnancy for me is not fun. I have been really tired and missing playing with Ava as much because I have been so tired. Not just tired, but bone-tired like you just got done running a half marathon. I actually was on the sofa most of the day while Ava was sleeping (she took two naps today). Anyways, as I am really active and on the go all of the time, this exhaustion and morning sickness is getting very monotonous.

I told Brandon it's like having the flu for 12 weeks! I just have to look at Ava though and remember how worth it pregnancy is -- ava is just amazing. She is our light and joy. Tonight she was playing the saxaphone and brandon and I were beside her. As she moved her toy, she wacked Brandon hard on the head. It seriously looked like one of those daddy day care movies where the dad gets hurt. Poor Brandon, it really hurt, but I couldn't help laughing because it was so funny.

We do have our 12 week checkup tomorrow at 9:30 a.m. with Dr. Mini.

So far I haven't gained any weight, but I do fluctuate between 1 or 2 lbs. You can see a little bump though, and I have been craving fruity pebbles, ice cream with strawberries and hot fudge, cherries, plain m&m's, really cold jello with fruit, and waffles. I love breakfast food because I can enjoy it!

No comments: