Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Top Chef

Okay. I am seriously wondering who is going to win Top Chef
http://www.bravotv.com/Top_Chef/index.php. It's getting down to the wire and I still don't even have a favorite. I really don't want CJ to win. He seems to have put himself in a spot to win by designating Trey as the executive chef. What a big crazy ending last week. Trey was one of the chefs that I believed would make it to the final two.

However, I do like Brian and I do like Casey--are they Top Chef material? I am not sure yet. Can't wait to watch tonight's episode!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Top Chef too. I think Casey is going to win. At the beginning of the show she really didn't stick out, but I think the past few episodes she has.

Erin said...

I agree! I think either Casey or Bryan are going to win!