Friday, August 24, 2007

Longs Peak Climb

Brandon and Nick at the summit after 6 hours of hiking.
Geoff and Brandon better not slip!
Nick and Brandon afte the Keyhole Longs Peak in Colorado
Brandon, Mindy and Geoff at the Keyhole portion of the climb. Nick is taking the picture.

Brandon and Nick went climbing in Colorado on Longs Peak. They got up at 1 a.m. and drove to Longs Peak in Rocky Mountain National Park.


As the tallest peak in the park, they had a great time and it took around 12 hours round trip. The trip was fun although it was foggy and the second part was hard. I wanted to go, but not on Longs Peak! It's technical and high and well, I like sleeping in!

3 comments:

Megan Hofacker said...

Great pics! It was so good to see Geoff and Mindy in a couple of shots. That looks like so much fun!

Unknown said...

I found your page by a link on Christina's. I live in Boulder and have the pleasure of seeing Long's every day. It is a fantastic mnt and is on my list of 14ers to climb, but honestly, I've been too chicken to do it. I can't believe those boys came from out of town and climbed that mnt! What a feat! It's definately a more techinical climb. Good for them. Glad they summited safely. Glad you all had a good time out here in CO, too.

Erin said...

Hey Rebecca! I know right. they wanted me to do it with them. Have you done any other climbs?