Monday, November 20, 2006

The phone call



Kuhns Cousins!

Baby is doing so good. We had a little scare this week - i took a diabetes test this week because i was at 28 weeks - however they said they would only call if there was a problem with my test. So of course i got a call on wednesday and didn't get a chance to talk to the drs until friday. darn it i have got to start checking my vm! I hate talking on the phone, but i need to get used to it!

Anyways, after a long night i found out it was just that i was low on iron. Not that i had gestational diabetes. Hello! So all i have to do is take two iron pills a day.

I need to chill! That's my motto for this month. Chill out! I think as the baby date gets closer my imagination is getting bigger. I told my sister today in phoenix i need to just go and sit by the pool and relax. Sounds soo nice huh!

Kelly, my sister in law, is having some contractions right now about 15 minutes apart. We can't wait to meet little Ethan! It shouldn't be too long now. i bet that ethan will make his big debut on Turkey Day! ha!

No comments: