Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pinwheels and pretzels

Ryder's nursery is coming together. I just need a couple more last minute touches to make it his.


I love the following ideas:
  • Take burlap and spray paint 1, 2, 3 on separate squares and then frame in white frames. My cousin Mindy makes these amazing woven baskets that are spray painted with these numbers, and I love the idea of the textured fabric. 
  • Maybe find cute rug. 
  • Finally get that fabric for my mom for Ryder's little blanket. 
  • Using orange or gray papers from Michael's, make these cute pinwheels from Tip Junkie. 
  • all crafts How To Make Pinwheels {9 darling ways}
    Use a inexpensive mirror and add some light to his room. 


    And while I am at it, maybe I will cook up a bunch of these drool-worthy pretzels with cheese from Two Peas & Their Pod. Amazing. 




No comments: