Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ava and the Pioneer Woman's French Breakfast Puffs

Ava after eating the puffs. I had to capture it on camera.

The Pioneer Woman's delicious breakfast puffs. Heck eat them all of the time!
Put these in the freezes beautifully section of your recipe cards.

I made these two weeks ago and loved them.
These puffs are so incredible good because they are made with both cinnamon sugar and butter. I love eating them right out of the oven and they are super easy to make.
They take about 20 minutes, plus 20 minutes for cooking. Brandon loves eating them in the afternoon with a cup of coffee. As Ava says, "It makes me happy." Why food can make you happy, I am not sure. I just know the smell of cinammon is just oh so comforting.

I got the recipe from the Pioneer Woman's cookbook.
Here's the recipe. Let me know how you like it!











No comments: